The surest way to become a Celebrity Employee is to write and publish a book on your expertise.
The fastest way to do that is by writing your company's HR Manual!
This easy-to-follow and action-oriented book is for HR executives who need to write an HR Policies & Procedures manual from scratch or have to update one, but have no idea what to do and where to begin, besides being pressed for time.
This book gives you a proven and time-tested system, with tips to optimise the writing and the effectiveness of your HR manual through a 7-step process that lets you:
- Compile, update, and maintain your HR Policies & Procedures Manual in a relatively easy way
- Keep it obsolescence-free and ISO-compliant
- Make it user-friendly with its simple numbering system
- Have built-in strategies to make your manual effective
- Make use of cutting edge technologies to make the writing process easier and faster
- Make use of a very popular app to make the manual accessible on all computing devices
Follow the 7 steps given in this book and by the end of 7 to 10 days, you will have written, published and launched an obsolescence-proof, user-friendly and online-ready HR Policies & Procedures Manual that your employees will like and follow.
Noël Gama has 30 years of experience as head of HR and CorpComm in one of India's largest pipe-manufacturing companies in the infrastructure sector. His primary role in HR has been conceptualising, making sound policies, framing effective rules, and devising systems that work.
What’s stopping you from turning this assignment into an opportunity to become a celebrity employee by authoring a high-quality, always current HR Policies & Procedures Manual? Learn how to write it in just seven, easy steps.